- Installation instructions
- How to craft and items IDs
- Known bugs and issues
• Craft a turret and place it where you want, then make it aggressive with the “Turret options” item and the turret will start to shoot every selected mob that come in his range.
• There is an option to change the name of the turret.
• Protect your home with your turrets! ;)
• Download the zip that contains all the necessary files.
• Extract it with your file explorer/manager (I recommend Solid Explorer).
• Install textures.
• Import the script from local storage in Blocklauncher and enable it.
• Enjoy! ;)
• Optional: download the “Desno365’s Mods” app from Google Play Store.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.10.4:
— Turrets Mod r001:
|MediaFire:||Support download||Regular download|
|Android File Host:||Support download||Regular download|
|MEGA:||Support download||Regular download|
• Remember to read the “Installation instructions” section before downloading.
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
Turrets Mod r001
Known bugs and issues
• If you go far away from a turret it will be removed automatically by Minecraft (but added in your inventory).
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread.
• Can I share this mod on a website / to my friends / on a social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, don’t put a direct download link, but just put a link of this web page or a link to the minecraftforum.net thread.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
• Thanks to MC_miner_bros for the textures.
• Thanks to MyNameIsAnti for the render of the turret.
comments powered by Disqus