- Installation instructions
- How to craft and items IDs
- Known bugs and issues
- Older versions
You know Portal right? The famous first-person puzzle-platform video game developed by Valve. If you have never heard anything about it you should check it out now.
This mod brings some of the features of Portal 2 in Minecraft Pocket Edition!
Five different Portal Guns, the Aerial Faith Plate, Propulsion and Repulsion gels, Turrets. These are some of the things you can find inside this mod.
• Download the mod (.modpkg file).
• Open BlockLauncher and in Manage ModPE scripts import the modpkg file from local storage.
• Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!
• Optional: download the “Desno365’s Mods” app from Google Play Store.
• Need more help? Watch the video tutorial on YouTube:
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.8:
— Portal 2 Mod r015:
|Direct:||Support download||Regular download|
|Filecred:||Support download||Regular download|
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
|PortalGun Wood & Stone:||3655|
|Long Fall Boot:||3659|
|Long Fall Boots:||3660|
|Turrets Options:||3657||Crafting not available*|
|Turret:||3658||Crafting not available*|
|Turret Defective:||3666||Crafting not available*|
|Jukebox:||84||Crafting not available*|
|Still Alive Disc:||3662||Crafting not available*|
|Want You Gone Disc:||3663||Crafting not available*|
|Cara Mia Addio Disc:||3664||Crafting not available*|
|Jumper:||3665||Crafting not available*|
|Repulsion Gel Block:||230||Crafting not available*|
|Propulsion Gel Block:||231||Crafting not available*|
|Cube:||232||Crafting not available*|
|Companion Cube:||233||Crafting not available*|
Portal 2 Mod r015
Portal 2 Mod r014
See the full changelog here:
Known bugs and issues
• There aren’t known bugs.
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread.
Get old versions of the mod compatible with old versions of Minecraft PE:
• Can I share this mod on whatever-website.com / with my friends / on the xyz social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, don’t put a direct download link, but just put a link of this web page or a link to the minecraftforum.net thread.
• Does this mod work in local multiplayer?
Currently no, because with the current APIs it’s quite difficult to make it work.
All the code of the mod, and a few textures (more license details about the textures are inside the texture pack) are copyright of Dennis Motta (Desno365), and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Some textures (more details in the respective folders) are copyright of Sayomi_Inoue, extracted from the Precisely Portal Texture Pack, used according to the permissions license written in the official thread.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
• Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
• Portal © 2011 Valve Corporation
• Thanks to iChun (@ohaiiChun) for a few images extracted from his mod.
• Thanks to Sayomi_Inoue for his textures.
• Thanks to MyNameIsAnti (@AntiModPE) that made for me a fantastic render for the turret.
• Thanks to MC_miner_bros for some beautiful textures.
comments powered by Disqus