- Installation instructions
- How to craft and items IDs
- Known bugs and issues
The Laser Guns Addon for the DesnoGuns Mod adds awesome new futuristic guns in Minecraft PE.
• Make sure you have installed the DesnoGuns Mod, without it this addon won’t work.
• Download the addon (.modpkg file).
• Open BlockLauncher and in Manage ModPE scripts import the modpkg file from local storage.
• Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the addon!
• Optional: download the “Desno365’s Mods” app from Google Play Store.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1.3:
— Laser Guns Addon r004:
|Direct:||Support download||Regular download|
|Filecred:||Support download||Regular download|
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
|Laser Sniper Rifle:||2429|
|Laser Rail Gun:||2430|
Laser Guns r004
See the full changelog here:
Known bugs and issues
• There aren’t known bugs.
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread.
• Can I share this mod on a website / to my friends / on a social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, don’t put a direct download link, but just put a link of this web page or a link to the minecraftforum.net thread.
• Does this mod work in local multiplayer?
Currently no, because with the current APIs it’s quite difficult to make it work.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
comments powered by Disqus