Do you miss the Jukebox of Minecraft PC? This mod brings it in Minecraft Pocket Edition!
- Installation instructions
- How to craft and items IDs
- Known bugs and issues
- Older versions
• There are twelve different discs with twelve different songs (songs are ported from Minecraft PC).
• Tap the jukebox with a disc and it will start playing the chosen song.
• Greater the distance between you and the Jukebox, lower the volume of it.
• Support multiple jukeboxes that play simultaneously.
• There is a random chance of finding a disc every 30 kills of hostile mobs.
• Tap the Jukebox to eject the disc. When the song ends the disc will be ejected automatically.
• The Jukebox block and the discs are also in the creative inventory.
• The crafting recipe of the Jukebox is the same of the PC version.
• Download the .modpkg file.
• Import the .modpkg file in BlockLauncher like you do with a ModPE script.
• Enjoy! ;)
•• Optional: download the “Desno365’s Mods” app from Google Play Store to get news and notifications of new mod versions.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1.5 & 1.0.8 & 0.16.2 & 0.15.10 & 0.14.3:
— Jukebox Mod r005:
|Direct Download:||Support download||Regular download|
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
|Discs:||2256≈2267||Crafting not available*|
Jukebox Mod r005
See the full changelog here:
Known bugs and issues
• There aren’t known bugs.
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread.
Get old versions of the mod compatible with old versions of Minecraft PE:
• Can I share this mod on a website / to my friends / on a social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, don’t put a direct download link, but just put a link of this web page or a link to the minecraftforum.net thread.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
comments powered by Disqus