- Installation instructions
- How to craft and items IDs
- Known bugs and issues
- Older versions
Guns. Weapons. Explosions. This is the DesnoGuns Mod! :D
• Download the mod (.modpkg file).
• Open BlockLauncher and in Manage ModPE scripts import the modpkg file from local storage.
• Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!
•• Optional: download the InventoryPlus addon to get separated tabs for guns.
•• Optional: download the “Desno365’s Mods” app from Google Play Store to get news and notifications of new mod versions.
• Need more help? Watch the video tutorial on YouTube:
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.2.1 & 1.1.5:
— DesnoGuns Mod r025:
|Direct Download:||Support download||Regular download|
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
|Night Vision Binoculars||3326|
|Zoom Binoculars (Pro)||3325|
|Jungle Camo Helmet||3289|
|Jungle Camo Body||3290|
|Jungle Camo Pants||3291|
|Jungle Camo Boots||3292|
|Assault Rifle Ammo||3340|
|Sub Machine Ammo||3341|
|Light Machine Ammo||3342|
|Sniper Rifle Ammo||3343|
|Machine Pistol Ammo||3345|
|Guns||464≈511 & 3366≈3377|
|Incendiary Grenade Launcher||3388|
|Desert Eagle Gold||468|
|M40A3 Night Vision||3377|
|Multiple Rocket Launcher||3375|
DesnoGuns Mod r025
DesnoGuns Mod r024
See the full changelog here:
Known bugs and issues
• With some devices (many Samsung devices) you can’t move the aim while shooting. More information in the Github issue tracker of the mod.
• The FOV option of Minecraft is overridden by the mod.
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread or use the Github issue tracker.
Install separate addons which add awesome new guns and a lot of new content to the mod:
Get old versions of the mod compatible with old versions of Minecraft PE:
• Can I share this mod on a website / to my friends / on a social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, don’t put a direct download link, but just put a link of this web page or a link to the minecraftforum.net thread.
• Does this mod work in local multiplayer?
Currently no, because with the current APIs it’s quite difficult to make it work.
All the code of the mod, and a few textures (more license details about the textures are inside the modpkg) are copyright of Dennis Motta (Desno365), and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Many other textures and some of the sounds (more details in the respective folders inside the modpkg) are copyright of Flan and are extracted from his Modern Weapons Pack. His work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Here the original license notice of his work: http://flansmod.com/license
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
• Thanks to Flan (@jamioflan) for the textures and the sounds. He made a great work with the Flan’s Mod for Minecraft PC, and also he released it with a Creative Commons license (that’s why I can use them). If you want to support him for the things he has made you can make a donation on his Patreon page.
• Thanks to Dat Dope Gamer for creating some textures and many iron sights!
• Thanks to MyNameIsAnti (@AntiModPE) for the render of the grenade and for some lines of code.
• Thanks to Prayingmantis13 for the bullet texture.
comments powered by Disqus